Footlogix® Professional Stainless Steel File
Made with high-quality stainless steel, this uniquely designed Professional Pedicure file with multi-directional grit will not shred skin, is easy to clean and can be sterilized. The double-sided file has both a coarse side and a fine side. The coarse side has a unique convex raised dot pattern. This is designed to speed up and make the callus removal process more efficient, by sloughing off multiple layers of dry skin and calluses with each filing motion.The back side has concave dots with a fine grit, to achieve a smooth finish on the skin. The time required for foot care will be reduced significantly, as cracked and callused skin will be removed faster, using less physical effort. Crafted with an easy-to-hold contoured handle, this lightweight file measures 8 ¼” L X 2” W, and is easy to use wet or dry. It is the preferred foot care file for nail technicians and salon professionals.
- Cracked and Callused skin
- Place a towel under your feet. Spray affected areas (as well as cuticles) with Footlogix® Callus Softener and let it absorb into the skin for 2-3 minutes, until skin is almost dry.
- Start filing with the coarse side of the foot file to speed up removal of calluses.
- Clean skin-debris from file head often with a dry towel, or by tapping on the heel of your hand. You will be amazed at the amount of dry skin that will be sloughed off!
- Finish off with the fine side to smooth remaining rough edges
- Clean with mild soap and water, and use a soft brush to remove skin debris.
- Pat dry with a lint-free towel: now you are ready to use the Footlogix Exfoliating Foot File again.
- If the file is to be used for multiple clients in a Salon or Spa by a Professional Pedicurist, after cleaning with the soap and water, the file must be either disinfected or sterilized.