Footlogix® Professional Callus Softner
This spray-on formula provides an effective, instant softening treatment for calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and fissures/rhagades. Penetrates into the skin, softening the skin for easy callus reduction. With Urea, softens calluses and cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating. Significantly shortens treatment duration, by reducing time required for filing of calluses. Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types. Pump spray makes Callus Softener easy to use
- For professional use only.
- 6.09 fl. oz.
- 32 fl. oz.
- 1 Gallon(128 fl. oz)
- Calluses, as well as dry skin and nails.
- Use as a callus and cuticle softener for all pedicures.
- May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments.
- Recommended for use in dry pedicures
- Spray callused areas and cuticles from a distance of approximately 10 cm / 5 in. until skin is moistened.
- Allow to penetrate for 2 to 3 minutes or until skin is still damp but no longer wet (depending on the thickness of the calluses). May be reapplied as necessary.
- File callused areas with a stainless steel Footlogix Professional Pedicure File or professional foot file of your choice.
- When finished filing, remove debris with a towel and re-spray foot lightly with the Callus Softener. Do not wash off: product will continue working with cumulative, long-term effects.
- Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben