Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Face Rest Covers
Give your clients the ultimate massage experience with these Microfiber Massage Face Rest Covers. Made from 100% Double Brushed Polyester, these light weight, soft as silk covers are wrinkle resistant right out of the dryer and resist pilling. 13" length x 13" width x 6" height. Contains 1 Massage Face Rest Cover.
Mix and Match your table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Sheets, Flannel Sheets, Microfiber Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Blanket, Microplush Blanket, and Microfiber Bolster Cover.
- Dark Chocolate
- NEW! Merlot
- Actual fabric color may vary due to computer monitor accuracy.
- Due to its rich color, the Merlot sheets may bleed when washed. To protect your linens, please wash with like colors.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if massage linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your massage sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch® Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.