Scrip Companies MAP
Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Scrip, Inc. (“Scrip”) is a leader in the health and wellness industry, offering the industry’s most extensive product lines, competitive pricing and customized solutions for our customers. We have become the trusted source for everything that chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, spa and home health professionals need to enhance patient care, growth and profitability. We also recognize that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. In that regard, many of our dealers invest significant time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price-based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealer's service and support efforts. As a result, Scrip has established this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy.
This MAP Policy applies to all private label products, including but not limited to, Massage FX, TheraPro, Lotus Touch, NRG, Kur, Soma and ScripHessco (collectively, “the Map Products”).
Scrip, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any MAP Product at a price lower that the MAP.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media
- This MAP Policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the actual sale price of the product.
- This MAP Policy does not establish a maximum advertised price.
- Advertising below a suggested price will be viewed as a violation of the MAP Policy unless said advertising is directed towards the Professional market and the advertised listing resides on a password-protected website intended for use only by Professionals.
- It shall not be a violation of the MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price," or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Scrip products, so long as no price is listed
- From time to time, Scrip may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Scrip reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Scrip determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for "group purchases" and the like.
- Distributor agrees to designate all Scrip trademarks and Brands as the property of Scrip. Any use of Scrip-created advertising materials, including but not limited to, website images, content or item codes, must be approved in writing by Scrip.
- Distributer shall not use any Scrip product name or logo to advertise a store-wide sale.
- If Distributor sells Scrip products online, Distributor is eligible to sell using any online portals where the domain hosting account are directly owned by Distributor as well as 3rd party resellers such as Amazon or E-Bay; provided, however, that upon request of Scrip, Distributor will provide a list of the domain names and/or seller IDs under which it is selling Scrip products.
- Drop shipping of Scrip products by distributor on behalf of a sub-distributor to a 3rd party reseller, including but not limited to, Amazon or E-Bay, is not permitted.
- Distributor is strictly prohibited from selling any Scrip products directly to Amazon.
- Distributer shall have not “click for price” for any Scrip products.
- If a dealer with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Scrip will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- Scrip reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers' account if Scrip reasonably believes:
- a dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- a dealer expresses an intent to violate this policy.
- Scrip’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Scrip's sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in writing. Scrip Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy. In the event that the MAP Policy Administrator authorizes a waiver to the MAP Policy, dealers must strictly adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a violation of the MAP Policy.
- Scrip reviews the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of third-party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Scrip investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by Scrip in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, and resellers have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed in email to [email protected]
Scrip has unilaterally created this MAP Policy and reserves the right to modify it, in its sole discretion, at any time. You are not required to acknowledge or sign this policy. This policy is in effect as of your receipt thereof.
We value your business and appreciate your partnership and efforts to distribute our products.