- SaleMassage FX® Massage Cream$8.59 - $238.09 $6.87 - $190.47
- SaleSoma Silk® Professional Massage Creme$7.79 - $183.89 $7.01 - $165.501 Review
BIOTONE® Pure Touch® Organics Massage Creme
$22.35 - $385.021 Review
- SaleBIOTONE® Advanced Therapy Massage Creme - Massage Cream$27.15 - $79.95 $23.08 - $67.961 Review
TheraBlend® Magnesium Calming Cream (By the Makers of CryoDerm®)
$30.00 - $409.00Please Log in for professional pricing1 Review
Soothing Touch® Muscle Comfort Massage Cream
$10.99 - $229.99
BIOTONE® Herbal Select® Body Therapy Massage Crème
$22.25 - $82.45
Keyano Pumpkin Spice Butter Cream
$17.60 - $168.00Please Log in for professional pricing
BIOTONE® Muscle & Joint Relief Therapeutic Massage Creme
$29.90 - $82.45
TheraPro Multi-Purpose Massage Cream infused with Jojoba Oil & Avocado Oil
$7.89 - $258.59
BIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
BIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Creme
BIOTONE® Dual Purpose Crème is one of the top choices by those who work in the field, and with good reason. It has all of the great features of a lotion and combines those with the best features of oil. It goes on smoothly without any hint of a greasy feeling, and it provides the perfect glide that makes the massage easy for the specialist and enjoyable for the client. Available in a 1-gallon container, which is a good choice for those therapists who have a large number of massage clients. The BIOTONE® Cream works well for a full body massage – hands, face, feet, back, and more.
- Not Pumpable.
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Purified Water, Octyl Palmitate (coconut oil ester), Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus), Emulsifying Wax NF (vegetable derived), Arnica Extract (arnica montana), Ivy Extract (hedera helix), Aloe Vera Oil (aloe barbadensis), Kukui Nut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying emollient), Tocopherol (vitamin e), Glycerin (vegetable derived), Carbomer, TEA, Germal, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance. Paraben Free and Cruelty Free.
- 18 months
Will freeze. Condensation can be blotted off.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*
Do any BIOTONE products contain animal ingredients?
No, BIOTONE products do not contain any animal ingredients.
What does paraben-free mean?
Parabens are chemicals often used as preservatives in cosmetic and health & beauty products that extend shelf life and prevent harmful bacterial and mold growth. As some people prefer to limit their exposure to these types of chemicals, ‘paraben-free’ products that replace those chemicals with naturally derived alternatives are becoming increasingly popular.
What preservatives are used in BIOTONE paraben-free products?
BIOTONE uses two of the gentlest preservatives for non-paraben products, commonly found in baby products; Phenoxethol and IPBC (iodopropnyl butylcarbamate).
Is coconut oil ester considered nut oil?
No, coconut oil is classified as a "Vegetable Oil.”
Which BIOTONE products are safe for people with nut allergies?
* Information sourced from BIOTONE and deemed accurate. Please consult labels and manufacturer's guidelines before use.
BIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme
For over 30 years, BIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Creme has been a preferred lubricant by massage therapists everywhere. A combination of the best qualities of both lotion and oil, the rich consistency glides over the skin leaving it soft and hydrated without a greasy residue. The smooth application is perfect for a range of modalities from high glide circulatory to slow deep tissue techniques. A hint of Arnica Extract and Ivy Extract offer pain relief and valuable health benefits to the skin. Available in a variety of convenient sizes including a 1-gallon container, perfect for therapists with a large client base. BIOTONE® Dual Purpose Cream works well for full body massage as well as targeted massage of the hands, face, feet, back, and more.
- Purified Water
- Octyl Palmitate (Coconut Oil Ester)
- Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus)
- Emulsifying Wax NF (Vegetable-derived)
- Arnica Extract (Arnica Montana)
- Ivy Extract (Hedera Helix)
- Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol (Non-drying Emollient)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Glycerin (Vegetable-derived)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Arnica & Ivy Extracts Aid Circulation
- Benefits of Oil & Lotion
- Extra Healthy Skin Benefits
- Aloe Heals & Soothes
- Dual-Purpose is not pumpable
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- 18 Month Shelf Life
- Freezable - Condensation can be blotted off.
Essential oils as an additive to BIOTONE® Dual Purpose Massage Creme to customize treatments for your clients. Diffuse the same oil or complimentary oils in the room or use Essential Oil Room Mist to