STRONGLITE™ Versalite Pro Portable Massage Table Package
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
STRONGLITE™ Versalite Pro Massage Table Package
The Versalite Pro by Stronglite offers an improved and upgraded aluminum portable massage table package at a great value… perfect for the on-the-go massage therapist.
- Versalite Pro Massage Table
- Deluxe Adjustable Headrest with FacePillow™
- Single Pocket Carry Case
- 2 1/4", two-layer cushioning system for long-lasting comfort
- 100% PU Nature’s Touch upholstery in 4 colors: Royal Blue, Burgundy, Teal, Black
- Full-size 30" x 73"
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Telescoping legs adjust for quick height changes
- Dual headrest outlets
- Plenty of leg room for the practitioner
- Super stable - won't tilt when weight shifts to one end
- Passed the 450 lb. drop test
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on frame, 3 years on cushioning and upholstery
- Width: 30"
- Length: 73"
- Height Range: 23" - 33"
- Weight: 28 - 29 lbs.
- Foam: 2.25"
- Working Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Earthlite guarantees Earthlite and Stronglite portable tables and chairs, excluding foam and upholstery, against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product, or for five (5) years after the product is discontinued or modified. Foam, upholstery, and face cradle platforms are warranted for three (3) years from the original date of purchase. Face Pillows are warrantied for one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents or neglect, which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners. Warranty claims must provide proof of original purchase to obtain an Earthlite Return Material Authorization (RMA). This warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Earthlite’s sole discretion. The customer is responsible for shipping the product(s) back to the factory (at customer’s expense) for any warranty claim. Earthlite will return the warranted product, shipping prepaid, to customers in the continental U.S. only. International customers as well as domestic customers outside of the continental U.S. are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.