Charlotte’s Web Original Formula
Formerly known as Everyday Advanced Hemp Extract Oil.
With the most hemp extract and CBD content, this is the full spectrum flagship formula that started an industry. Ideal for countering normal, everyday stress and supporting recovery from exercise*. Full-spectrum extract made in small batches from alcohol extraction.
Charlotte's Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Approximately 43mg hemp extract per 0.5mL serving
- Approximately 50 mg of CBD per mL
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings. The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- 10 ml contains 500 mg of CBD
- 30 ml contains 1,500 mg of CBD
- 100 ml contains 5,000 mg of CBD
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a "full dropper". (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
In compliance with California' Prop 65 regulations, this product requires the following warning:
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including beta-myrcene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food