Everyday Flat Rate Shipping Some exclusions apply.
Square Facial Steamer With Adjustable Arm
Square Facial Steamer with Adjustable Arm
Moisten and cleanse your client's skin. Steam causes pores to expand and stimulates blood circulation.
- Adjustable Arm
- 30 min. Timer
- Automatic shut-off
- Ozone setting (sterilize steam)
- Heat protection cover
- Roll about wheels makes this steamer very efficient and mobile. The perfect accessory for all estheticians.
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
Steamer Cleaning Instructions
Monthly Cleaning to Demineralize Steamer
- Empty jar and let dry
- Clean rubber seal around rim
- Use fresh distilled water for each client
- Before your first client, turn steamer on to warm up
- Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to the glass jar, and fill with distilled water.
- Turn on the steamer. Allow to heat to steaming temperature.
- ***IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN ON OZONE OR ANY OTHER STEAMER COMPONENT!***
- Let steamer steam for 3-5 minutes, then turn off. Let steamer rest for about 30 minutes, until jar is cool to the touch.
- Wipe down the heating element and exposed metal surfaces with a clean cloth, removing mineral deposits and build-ups.
- Empty jar and refill with clean distilled water. Steam again for 3-5 minutes, turn off, and allow steamer to rest again for about 30 minutes.
- Repeat step 4, checking to see if the vinegar smell has dissipated. If it has not, continue repeating step 4 until you no longer smell vinegar.
Important Pro Tips
- Unless otherwise instructed by the manufacturer, always use distilled water in your steamer. This will minimize mineral buildup and prolong the life of the steamer.
- Do not leave water in steamer overnight. Always empty and dry jar at the end of the day.
- Never put essential oils or herbs directly in the steamer water. This can cause spitting and possible steamer malfunction.
- Never leave vinegar solution in jar longer than 1 hour - doing so can corrode heating coils.