Point Relief® Lidospot™ Patches - Pain Relieving Patches
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Point Relief® LidoSpot™ Patch
LidoSpot™ pain relieving patches provide long lasting pain relief. Each patch contains the highest amount of lidocaine (4%) permitted without a prescription along with 1% menthol. The patch is large enough to fit areas such as the lower back and can be cut to fit small, hard to fit areas such as the heel or elbow. Use a LidoSpot® patch as part of a pain treatment regimen to provide relief for up to 12 hours.
- Clean and dry treatment area
- If customized size is needed, cut patch to the desired size and shape with scissors
- Remove protective backing from patch to expose active ingredients and adhesive
- Apply patch to treatment area
- Use only one patch at a time – maximum of four patches per day
- Leave patch on treatment area for up to 12 hours
- Do not use patches for longer than 5 consecutive days
- Active Ingredients – Lidocaine HCI 4%, Menthol 1%
- Inactive Ingredients – Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Glucalox, Tartaric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- For external use only. Use only as directed
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use on children under 12
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do no use oils, lotions, or powders on treatment area prior to application
- Do not use with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- If swallowed consult a physician
- If pregnant or breastfeeding contact a physician prior to use