Oakworks® PerformaLift Flat Top Table
New! Removable and replaceable padding
Oakworks® most comfortable table just got better! The Performalift has always offered the ultimate in comfort with the ability to tilt the table up at the head end to relieve sinus pressure or tilt it in the opposite direction with a salon or backrest top to create a zero gravity chair position. Now standard with a removable and replaceable padded top! Padding and fabric on tables never last as long as the bases, and occasionally they get damaged; in the past you had to replace the whole table. Our new design features finger knobs that can be removed in minutes, allowing you to remove the foam and fabric and install a new one without any special tools so your table will be serviceable for much longer.
The Performalift Flat Top is the most comfortable massage table on the market. Features the ability to raise the head end of the table 1-2 inches, you can make a huge difference in comfort for people who experience sinus pressure when lying flat. The PerformaLift has Oakwork's largest height range in their premium spa table line, with a full 16 inch height range. The beautiful open wood base is available in a wide range of finishes to match any decor. The powered ABC system (optional) is adjustable to create the perfect level of support for each client, taking pressure off their breasts and tension out of their back.
The unique twin tower lift system creates a Zero Gravity chair capability insuring the ultimate in comfort. The tilting function is helpful for many treatments and offers greater comfort for people who experience sinus pressure when lying flat.
Now standard, the programmable hand control has two user programmable memory positions and the ability to change two settings at once with a single button. The simple interface makes positioning clients fast and the new electronics are quiet and smooth in operation.
The integrated Heated Top is a new system that is imbedded in the foam, creating a more even heat, and has three settings. Designed originally to be used in car seats and hospital beds, the heating element automatically shuts off after 10 hours providing peace of mind for safety and energy conservation.
- Removable and replaceable padding
- Tiltable top for greater comfort
- Programmable memory positions
- AeroCel™ padding for ultimate comfort
- cETLus Listed, CE Marked
- Lift System: 2 Electric Motors
- Controls: Foot Control + Hand Control with memory positions
- Length: 73"
- Width: 29", 31", or 33"
- Height Range: 21" - 37" (with 4" AeroCel™ padding)
- Tilt: +/- 18°
- Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Padding: 4" (standard) or 6" AeroCel™ (optional)
- Upholstery: TerraTouch™ (standard)
- Finish: Natural Wood
- Upgrade options must be ordered with table.
- Shown above with Clay upholstery and Natural Finish and optional ABC System.
- Pricing reflects standard features.
- Offered to the original owner.
- Table frames are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for five years.
- Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for five years.
- Electrical, Hydraulics, and actuators are warranted for three years.
- Labor on the Electrical Hydraulics and Actuators is for 1 year.
- Unless noted, warranty is limited to factory provided parts only. Replacement parts include a 90 day warranty.