Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Dukal Body Toaster Mylar Blanket - Spa Wrap
NRG® Microplush Massage Table Blanket
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Microplush Blanket
Indulge your clients in luxury like they have never felt before with the NRG® Microplush Blanket.
Mix and Match your table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Sheets, Flannel Sheets, Microfiber Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Blanket, Microplush Blanket, and Microfiber Bolster Cover.
Made with 100% polyester microfiber. 60" x 90".
- Dark Chocolate
- NEW! Merlot
- Machine wash cold/gentle cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To help reduce shredding, add a cup of white vinegar to rinse cycle and allow blanket to airdry.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
- *Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.