Living Earth Crafts® Century City™ Dual Pedestal Low Range Treatment Table
The Century City™ spa treatment table is the latest innovation from LEC, featuring the industry's lowest "true-measure" height range. It offers electric height adjustment, a fully electric salon top, and well-situated tilt-out storage spaces for extra storage and convenience. Options include the super soft and comfortable Strata GT™ SpaMattress™ that provides the perfect balance between softness and response, a heated top, designer laminates, luxury upholstery, tilt-out cabinets for a modern-design finish to name a few.
|Width:||28", 30" or 32"||Lift Capacity:||500 lbs.|
|Height Range:||20.5" - 36"||Warranty:||Limited Lifetime|
- 4" Strata™ Memory Foam System
- Infrared hand-held control
- Digital warming drawer
- LED color-changing chromatherapy lighting system
- 4 tilt-out cabinets for ample discreet storage
- Promessa® or Ultraleather® upholstery
- GelTech™ Spa Mattress™
- 6 button foot control
- Embedded Table Warmer
- PivotPerfect™ Side Arms
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.