Infrarex Hand Held Heat Therapy
Infrarex is an electronic therapeutic heating device which provides deep, infrared heat that can penetrate far below the surface of the skin to produce a soothing, comforting effect upon the nerves. It relieves muscular tension, reduces inflammation and provides pain relief without medication for many conditions such as: bursitis, sinusitis, tennis elbow, backache, neuralgia, sprains and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Effective and safe. There is no concern of side effects
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Relieves minor muscle pain through penetrating infrared heating
- Convenient. Treatments may be given as often as necessary
- Two infrared light bulbs included
- High and Low temperature settings
- Simple. Can be used in any location where you can plug into a 110/220 volt outlet, or power supply
- USA GMP system certified, UL/CSA approved
- Power Input: 10W
- Switch: 120V / 60Hz
Wave Length: High / Low / Off
Treatment Area: 40 cm²
Light Source: 1 Infrared bulb
Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.2" x 2.3"