KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.19
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.93
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
This item is out of stock$2.69
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Saltability Himalayan Salt Reflexology Bowl - Salt Lamp with 5 Salt Spheres
Saltability Himalayan Salt Reflexology Bowl
Help relax tense muscles and soothe aches and pains with Saltability's Himalayan Salt Reflexology Bowl. Enjoy the warm, relaxing glow and aesthetic beauty of a unique, functional work of art with the benefit of pure Himalayan salt. Warmed Himalayan salt spheres may be held in hands for grounding or arthritic/pain sensation or rolled with feet for a reflexology treatment.Dims:
- 2' Dia Bowl
- 6" Dia Top
- 3.75" Dia Bottom
- 4.75" Dia Tall
- 5 Spheres
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himilayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.