Plastic Bottle - Massage Lotion & Oil Bottles - Caps & Pumps sold separately
$1.00 - $2.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleBIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream$14.75 - $323.55 $14.75 - $291.205 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleNRG® Reusable Massage Table Barrier - Moisture Barrier Table Cover$12.99 - $116.59 $12.99 - $46.64
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing
- SaleMaster® Massage Disposable Face Pillow Cover 100 Pack$32.90 Special Price $26.32
BIOTONE® Deep-Tissue™ Massage Lotion - Unscented & Paraben-Free
$15.45 - $248.15
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Massage Table Sheet Set
- SaleBon Vital'® Original Massage Lotion$11.79 - $181.59 $11.79 - $154.35
NRG® Cotton-Poly Massage Table Sheet Set
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.992 Reviews
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Cradle & Headrest Cover
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Sheet Set
Amber Depilatory Wax
$15.79 - $30.49
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
CBD TheraReleaf® Professional Massage Oil Extra Strength
$25.92 - $232.04
Chattanooga Hydrocollator® Packs - HotPac Moist Heat Packs & Steam Packs
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator® Packs
Since the introduction of the Hydrocollator HotPac in 1947, thousands of doctors and therapists have insisted on this classic treatment modality. Hydrocollator Steam Packs provide deep, soothing moist heat. The steam pack can be placed inside a Terry Hydrocollator Cover. Designed in 5 different sizes to fit all of your steam pack needs. the Hydrocollator Steam Packs are very easy to use too. Just immerse in Hydrocollator Heating unit to heat, then remove, wrap in its terry cover and extra toweling, and apply to treatment area. It provides up to 30 minutes of deep-felt, soothing, moist heat. Cost effective, each HotPac provides hundreds of treatments. Buy several to always have one ready for clients. We know they will love it and their treatment will progress much faster with this great way to deliver moist heat to the neck and upper shoulder area! Microwavable only if soaked in water first.
- Neck Contour - 24" long
- Standard - 10" x 12"
- Oversize - 15" x 24"
- Half Size Pack - 5" x 12"
- Back Pack - 10" x 18"
- Knee-Shoulder - 10" x 20"
- Long - 10" x 24"
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on this product.
How to Apply Hydrocollator Moist Hot Pack
- Start by carefully removing HotPac from water using tabs.
- Follow up by placing the HotPac in a Hydrocollator Terry Cover and forming several layers of dry terry toweling between your skin and HotPac.
- If you’ve placed it correctly, the steam from the HotPac will begin to penetrate all the layers of toweling.
- To regulate the heat intensity of the moist hot pack, you can either increase or decrease the layers of the toweling.
Who Benefits From Using Hot Packs?
Hot packs can soothe a variety of conditions, including:
- Muscle spasms
- Chronic pain
- A chronic injury that requires increased blood flow
- Joint contracture
Who Should Avoid Using Hot Packs
Not all conditions stand to benefit from using hot packs. There are some conditions where using hot packs should be avoided. They include:
- Over open wounds
- Over joints suffering from acute hemarthrosis
- In people battling with sclerosis and who are sensitive to heat
- In mentally impaired patients.
- In areas with impaired sensitivity such as numbness or tingling
Benefits of Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac
Soothing pain relief
Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs are the ideal way to get therapeutic and soothing pain relief in some of your body parts, such as your neck, knees, and shoulders. Also, they’re versatile and easy to use, making them suitable for both clinical and in-home settings.
Made to fit
HotPacs come in seven different sizes, making them suitable for providing heat therapy to various body parts. Because of their flexible design, they can suit just about all of your body’s natural contours.
One of the best things about Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs is that they’re reusable, making them an ideal remedy for people dealing with recurring or chronic pain.
Before you opt to use hot packs to relieve your pain, it’s essential to consult your doctor or physical therapist. They’ll be able to guide you on the best way you can use them to treat your pain and put you on the right track to full recovery.