KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.62
Bon Vital'® Naturalé Massage Oil - All Natural with Jojoba
Bon Vital'® Naturalé Massage Oil
Bon Vital'® Naturalé Massage Oil is the perfect nut free blend of jojoba, safflower, grapeseed, apricot and peach kernel oils. It has 100% all natural ingredients enriched with sea algae and green tea extracts. Bon Vital' Naturalé Massage Oil is easily absorbed and provides the perfect glide leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. Completely water dispersible for easy cleanup of linens and fabrics. Nut Free. Paraben Free. Unscented. Water Soluable.
- 8 oz. with pump
- 1/2 Gallon (64 oz.)
- 1 Gallon (128 oz.)
- 5 Gallon
- Pumps are not included for 1/2 Gallon, 1 Gallon or 5 Gallon. Each sold separately. Pump for 1/2 gallon may need to be cut to size.
- The odor experienced is attributed to one of the raw materials/ingredients used as a neutralizer during manufacturing process. Since these formulas are unscented, ie: no fragrances added, this smell often becomes the most prevalent scent in the product. The product has passed all quality inspection guidelines and requirements for safety and performance.
- 18 months
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Algae Extract
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.
|Brand Name||Bon Vital®|