Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.93
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
NRG® Face Cradle Cover Deluxe Flannel, 5 Pack
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Face Cradle Cover Flannel, 5 Pack
Most face and headrest covers are made from less than ideal materials - spun poly or paper are the most common. This is because they tend to be disposable, but the NRG Face Cradle Cover Flannel, 5 Pack makes it easy to give clients a softer than ever surface while allowing you to avoid the waste of disposable covers. 200 Thread count.
Made from a double-brushed medium-weight flannel, this machine washable cover is a natural insulator that will keep clients comfortable in warm or cold weather. It fits most styles of face cover and provides customers with that ideal finishing touch that creates total relaxation and guarantees a return visit every time.
- Dark Chocolate
- Twilight Blue
- Actual fabric color may vary due to computer monitor accuracy
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean masssage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.