Peroxigard™ One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer
EPA Reg. No. 74559-9 EPA lists of Registered Products Effective Against Human Coronavirus.
Peroxigard™ Ready-To-Use eliminates variables in your cleaning and disinfection protocols, driving efficiency by removing the risks associated with dilution, activation and/or deactivation. This product is designed for use on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces: chrome, glass, glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, glazed tile, metals (except for copper and brass), plastic surfaces, stainless steel, vinyl associated with hand touch environmental surfaces, and any hard non-porous washable surface where disinfection is required.
Peroxigard™ cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step, easily and consistently achieving contact time compliance in the presence of a soil load (<5%) while remaining gentle on animals, people, surfaces and the planet. Guard your animals, people and research with Peroxigard™.
Directions For Use:
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 1 minute.
- Wipe surfaces dry or allow to air dry.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent
with its labeling.
- See Additional Information for more Directions of Use.