KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Fitted Massage Table Sheets & Linens
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Deluxe Flannel Fitted Massage Table Sheet
Our Deluxe Flannel Massage Fitted Sheet Single is made from 100% cotton, then double brushed for added softness and comfort. Durable, medium-weight flannel makes these sheets perfect for all seasons. 200 thread count. Do not bleach.
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG Massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing. Collection includes Cotton Poly Massage Sheets, Flannel Massage Sheets, Microfiber Massage Sheets, Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket, Microplush Massage Blanket, and Microfiber Massage Bolster Cover.
- Dark Chocolate
- NEW! Merlot
- 1 Fitted Massage Table Sheet - 77" x 36" x 7" (Pocket Depth)
- Due to its rich color, the Merlot sheets may bleed when washed. To protect your linens, please wash with like colors.
- Due to the aggressive nature of brushing the flannel during production to make it extra soft there may be excess linting during the first several washes, but then it should taper off.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if massage linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.