Footlogix® Anti-Fungal Toe Tincture Spray
Effective in treating discolored and lifting toe-nails. Ideal for the protection and care of toe-nails prone to fungal infections (Onychomycosis). Footlogix Anti-Fungal Tincture spray is made with pharmaceuticalgrade ingredients to penetrate into the skin under the nail, eliminating the fungus. This odorless, spray formula is easy to apply, with its unique multidirectional, pin-point spray format. With no brushes or wands, the hygienic, pin-point spray prevents product contamination. Contains Panthenol, from the Provitamin B5 family, to heal and restore nails to health. Contains Avocado Oil: transforms unsightly, discolored toenails to a natural shine.
- 1.7 oz.
- Lifting, discolored and cracking toenails prone to fungal infections.
- Unsightly, darkened, thickened toenails with deep ridges.
- Toenails yellowed from extended wearing of nail polish and “aggressive” pedicures.
- Wearers of narrow shoes with tight toe boxes, non-breathable footwear and much more
- For optimal results, remove nail-polish from toe-nails before application and file-down nail surface to thin out infected toenails.
- Hold can in desired position and spray toenails from a distance of 1 inch. As well, place pin-point nozzle under the edges of lifting toe-nails: spray until underside of nail is moist.
- Allow to dry for 10-15 seconds. Apply twice daily until conditions are resolved.
- Tincture may also be used under the nail if client is wearing polish. However, for optimum results apply directly on the nail without polish.
- SD Alcohol 40-B, Clotrimazole, Panthenol, Undecylenamide DEA, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract