Footlogix® Exfoliating Foot File
Made with high-quality stainless steel encased in a non-slippery, soft touch frame and handle, this foot file has a multi-directional grit which will not shred skin. The double-sided file has both a coarse side and a fine side and is easy to clean. The coarse side has a unique convex raised dot pattern, designed to speed up and make the callus removal process more efficient, by sloughing off multiple layers of dry skin and calluses with each filing motion. The back side has concave dots with a fine grit, to achieve a smooth finish on the skin. The time taken for filing will be reduced as cracked and callused skin will be removed faster, and with less physical effort. Crafted with an easy-to-hold contoured handle, this lightweight file measures 8”L X 2”W, is easy to use wet or dry, also the ultimate foot care tool to speed up your at-home foot care routine.
- In-between pedicure visits at home.
- Soak feet into a foot bath with Foot Soak Concentrate and warm water for 5 to 10 minutes or less than 5 minutes if diabetic.
- Start filing with the foot file to maintain healthy feet in between your Footlogix pedicures.
- Clean with mild soap and water, and use a soft brush to remove skin debris.
- Pat dry with a lint-free towel: now you are ready to use the Footlogix Exfoliating Foot File again.