Footlogix® Professional Cuticle Softner
Softens hard skin build-up around the nail fold and under the free edge of the toenail without stripping skin of essential moisture and balance. This non-aggressive formula does not need to be washed off. Allows for rapid removal of excess debris. Easy to use hygienic applicator which allows for pinpoint application and narrow flow of product.
- For professional use only.
- 4.2 oz.
- Use as a cuticle softener for all pedicures.
- May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments.
- Also recommended for use in dry pedicures
- Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Professional Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe.
- Allow to absorb for 60 seconds for easy removal of excess debris.
- Clean around the nails in the groove and under the free edge. Carefully remove all excess build-up of dead skin with pedicure implements.
- Shape the free edge, clean the cuticle area and buff the nail plate.
- Gently wipe off any remaining skin debris with a towel.
- It is not necessary to rinse the foot with water as the Cuticle Softener will continue to hydrate long after the pedicure is completed
- Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide