Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Carolina Cotton 4" X 4" Esthetic Wipes, 200 count.
Extra Fine Loop Extractor - Double Fine Loops - 3 5/8" L
Betty Dain Spa Terry Cloth Headband with Adjustable Velcro - White
Mar-V-Cide Disinfectant & Germicidal 16.5Oz Spray
Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 2 Channel Combo with Cart
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT, 2 Channel Combo, with Cart
Intelect is a name that the clinical rehabilitation community has relied on for over two decades. Well known for its exceptional clinical performance, continual quality, low cost and ease of use, Intelect delivers a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit. Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of 2 supplementary Channels of Electrotherapy or a Battery Module.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes fit comfortably in the hand and allow treatment to start, stop or pause at any time as well as change amplitude.
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have a rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H x 11 2/5"W
- Display: 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD high contrast monochrome screen
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- 2 independent Electrotherapy channels
- Dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 and 3.3MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Cycles (10%, 20%, 50%, and 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed sound head applicator sizes: 1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2, 10cm2
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Patient Data Cards: Built-in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Documentation of pain map profile, modality records, electrode placement diagrams and session notes. Five patient data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Patient Data Management System: Unique optional software program provides an organized way to store, display, compare and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Cart weighs 24 lbs. and measures: 16 1/4"L x 17"W x 33 3/4"H
- Intelect Legend XT Therapy System Cart
- Patient Data Card (1x)
- 5cm2 Sound Head ApplicatorElectrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- 2 years on machine
- 1 year on soundheads
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.