Aroma Essentials by SOi - Liquid Hand Sanitizer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Aroma Essentials by SOi - Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer - Liquid
- 70% Alcohol Kills up to 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria. Has a strong alcohol smell due to the alcohol content that dissipates in seconds.
- Water thin
- Infused with Essential Oils
- Dries quickly without any sticky residue
- Does not dry out your hands
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in the USA
- Weight 8.5 lbs
- Water Thin
- Pump included with 8 oz. only
- 70%Ethyl Alcohol, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water, fragrance
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- No rinsing required
- No towel needed
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or ash appears and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away