Using the Shopping Cart
Purchase Items Using the Shopping Cart
- Find an item that interests you, either by browsing our catalog or by using the search utility at the top, right of the page.
- Configure any necessary options and click the "Add to Cart" button on the item's detail page. (For items that do not have any configurable options, you can add them to your Cart in a single step by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button on its listing.)
- View and make changes to the contents of your Shopping Cart by clicking on the "View Cart" link
at the top, right of storefront pages or by using the "My Shopping Cart" menu in the topmost, horizontal menu.
- Once satisfied with the contents of your Shopping Cart, click the "Check Out" button at the bottom right of the Shopping Cart. You will be taken to the first page of the Order Form.
Make Changes to Items in the Shopping Cart
- Want to buy multiple quantities of an item in your Shopping Cart? Change the number
in the Qty. box and click the "Update" button at the bottom of the cart. Note that the Price column
will change to reflect the individual price per item and the total price for the quanity selected.
- Want to remove an item from your Shopping Cart? Click the "Remove" button that
appears to the right of any item in your cart.
- Want to change the options of an item you have selected and customized? Click on the
"Customize" link beneath the title to view the detail page for that particular piece of merchandise.
Selected options will be displayed beneath the item's name once it has been customized.
Need more help? Return to Customer Service.
Still have questions? Contact us.