Order Form Troubleshooting
We appreciate your business. If you are receiving an error message or having other difficulties completing
our online order form, please read through the suggestions below. If you are new to BodyworkMall.com, be sure
to also read the Help for New Customers section.
- Can't add items to the Shopping Cart.
- Error message on the Check Out page.
- Page keeps looping back or is not updating.
- System Error.
- Other troubleshooting tips.
Can't add items to the Shopping Cart.
When you click the "Add to Cart" button from a listing, you should
receive a message that your item has been added without navigating away to another page. To verify that
an item is ready for purchase, you can check the contents of your Shopping Cart by clicking the "View Cart"
link at the top right of the page or by using the "My Shopping Cart" link in our topmost, horizontal menu. If you don't find the
item you have added, please verify that you have cookies enabled through your browser and try again. For more
information about enabling cookies, click here.
Error message on the Check Out page.
Make sure that you have selected the correct credit card type and
expiration date from the dropdown boxes. Verify that the credit card number was entered correctly, without
any spaces or dashes. If you are using a new (or recently reissued) credit card, please be sure that you have
activated the new card before entering it into the order form.
Page keeps looping back or is not updating.
If you are being looped back to the same page on the
order form, or the form is not updating when you make changes, your Web browser may be caching, or storing, an
old copy of the page. You can force your browser to update the page by holding down the Shift key on your
keyboard and simultaneously clicking the Reload or Refresh button on your browser.
These errors usually occur for only a short time. Please return to our Web site and try
Other troubleshooting tips.
If your problem is not listed above, it's possible that one of these suggestions
- Refresh the page. If a page loads only halfway or takes a very long time to load, clicking the "Stop"
button at the top of your browser and then clicking "Reload" or "Refresh" often solves the problem.
- Clear your cache. Most Web browsers temporarily store a local copy of every page you visit in an area
known as the Web browser cache. Clearing your cache deletes those files and makes room for new ones. To delete
these files in Internet Explorer, do the following:
To delete cached files in Netscape 7+:
- Go to "Tools" then "Internet Options."
- Under the "Temporary Internet Files" section of "General" tab, click the "Delete Files…" button.
- Go to "Preferences" then "Edit."
- Under "Category," click to expand "Advanced."
- Select the "Cache" heading.
- Under Set Cache Options, click "Clear Cache."
- Click the "OK" button.
If none of these suggestions solves your problem, please contact us using the link below. Please include as much
information in your message as possible, including:
Our Customer Service department will be happy to assist you.
- What point in the ordering process is causing you trouble?
- If you are receiving an error message, what does it say?
- What items are you trying to order?
Need more help? Return to Customer Service.
Still have questions? Contact us.