Thai Massage for the Table creates a partnership between you, your client,
and the movements of this flowing modality. This course offers a unique fusion
of Eastern techniques presented in a format that is friendly to the Western
practitioner. Thousands of years of Asian tradition meet modern ergonomics and
body mechanics to give you techniques that are creative, versatile, and
powerful. With Thai Massage for the Table, you’ll learn a modality that’s safe,
effective, fun to perform, and in demand! Expand your practice with this
oil-free, fully clothed modality.
Thai Massage for the Table: Prone & Side-Lying provides you with complete
demonstrations of the movements and techniques that will allow you to apply
traditional Thai massage to your table work. You’ll learn over 115 movements for
the prone and side-lying positions. It’s the next best thing to being at one of
our live courses!
- Safe, effective, and in demand modality!
- Blends traditional Thai Massage and modern table work
- No need to climb onto the table or floor with your client
- Use body weight and momentum to power your massage without strain
- Movements can be incorporated into standard massage or used as a stand-alone
fully clothed treatment