Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant made specifically
for pedicure bowls.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus
(including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff),
Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1),
“Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for all pedicure bowls
- Concentrate—Economical and simple to mix without taking up precious shelf
- Low foam formula designed to reduce foam
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!