Tuberculocidal hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus
(including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium difficile (C.Diff),
Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1),
“Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
- Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal